Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Steps

Here are some videos that I have been promising of Jake taking some steps. Like I said in a previous post, he took his first steps about 3 weeks ago, but I have been unable to capture it on video by myself. Tonight, though, Tyson came home a little early, so I enlisted his help. You'll notice, too, that I enlisted the help of a sugar cookie. Hey, whatever works, right?

As always, please excuse my obnoxious "Mommy talk" and my fabulous attire. I wish I could say that I had been on a long run or hitting the gym really hard, but I can't...I have no excuse. After all, Jake doesn't mind if Mommy doesn't shower or brush her hair or wear anything but sweats, so who cares, right? Oh, and please excuse my hand grabbing the camera at then end in the next video; Daddy kept trying to be cute with the camera!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the videos! I wish I could say that these baby steps mean he'll be walking soon, but I definitely think Jake prefers his speed crawling and will stick with that as long as he can. I don't blame him, he gets around SO FAST with his crawling...he practically runs (on all fours!!). Too funny...maybe I should video tape that. Have a great weekend!

No comments: