Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Eat

My Little Monkey!

"Look at all of these leaves! It's so hard to choose just one!"



"I think I'll take this one..."


"Ahh yes. This one is perfect. Not too crispy but not too chewy."



"Ummm...delicious! This is the best leaf I've ever put in my mouth."


"Okay, mom. I'm just going to play with the leaves now FOR REAL..."

"Well...after one more bite!"

Jake loves organic food...in particular, leaves. I'm trying to embrace my role as "a boy's mama" and not stress so much dirt, bruises, matching clothes, ingesting of leaves, etc, but after watching our neighbor Ryan get REALLY sick after eating a leaf, I am trying to be a little more cautious. I couldn't miss this photo opportunity, though, of Jake enjoying the fall leaves, even if it meant cleaning his mouth out between snaps!

No comments: