Lane, Caid, Walker, and Mason.
Last but not least, we celebrated Walker's class Easter party on Good Friday. Walker's class walked across the street to the historic Statesboro Inn (I think) for their class egg hunt, and it was pretty cute. Did I mention that when we moved to Statesboro, we decided to put Walker back in Pre-K? With him having a later birthday and having to move mid-year, we (ok, I) thought it was the best decision. Walker seems good with it, though. Anyways, Anderson and I joined Walker's class for a little party afterwards and I got to meet Walker's new friends and his "girlfriend!" Ha! Yep, he doesn't waste any time.
*I let Walker dress himself and he went with Star Wars casual. I kind of felt bad once he got to school and saw how cute the other kids were dressed. Oh well, Walker is a leader and doesn't mind being different. Plus, there was no way I was ever going to get a bunny shirt on him. Hahaha!



No comments:
Post a Comment