Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Swing Into Spring!















It's the most wonderful time of the year...spring sports time!!  Walker is playing soccer for the Cheetahs and Jake is playing baseball for the Orioles, and I am playing taxi cab driver.  Hahaha!  Seriously, life could not be any crazier...well, I guess it could, but I just can't imagine anything more right now.  Jake has practice twice a week and games and Walker has practice twice a week and games.  And of course, their first games were 15 minutes apart.  Grr.  Luckily, Tyson and Mary Ann were both there and helped split the time between two so that someone always had someone watching them.  :)

Jake's game started first; Jake was 2 for 2 with a single and double.  He's playing 3rd base this year, and I think that's a great spot for him.  He's the only one on his team that has the arm to throw it to first. ;)

Walker started off the soccer season with a bang; he scored 8 of the 9 goals for his team to win.  To say Walker dominated that field would be an understatement!

It's going to be an exciting spring!! More pics and videos to come soon I'm sure!

No comments: