Sunday, March 27, 2016
Jake's Easter Party
Jake's Easter party at school was very low key...and awesome! He goes to a private school where there are only 2 classes in his grade, and everybody knows everybody. The teachers combined the party and fed the kids and then let them hunt Easter eggs. The teachers were smart, though, they numbered and labeled the eggs with the teachers' names (Jake was T-1), so that made finding the eggs more fair and a lot more difficult. The kids could help each other out (like pictured above with a girl finding Jake's) which made the egg hunt really cute. The only problem was, though, that Anderson kept picking up other eggs that weren't T-1 and throwing them in Jake's basket. Haha! Super cute. Jake and I both had a great time; I really enjoyed meeting Jake's new friends and their moms. I think we're really going to like his school. :)
*Tyson took Jake to morning workouts this particular morning, so Tyson dressed him and then told me that he had forgotten to brush Jake's hair. Smh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment