Sunday, March 27, 2016
Anderson's Easter Party
I got extremely lucky this year with Easter parties- Anderson's was on Wednesday, Jake's on Thursday, and Walker's on Friday. I actually got to go to all 3 and stay the whole time! Woo hoo!
First up was Anderson's party. Now, Anderson was placed in the 3 years old class, so he is the youngest one in there. I say that because as soon as his teachers said "go" for the egg hunt, all the big kids took off and grabbed up all the eggs quickly, and Anderson only got 1 egg. (He did kind of hurt his chances because he insisted on opening the lone egg and getting the candy out). Ha! His teacher, though, fairly distributed the eggs while the kids snacked. I'm pretty sure Anderson learned his lesson, though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment