Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Read Across America/TP's in the House!

 TP with my boys.  By the way, Jake said that is his new smile.  Haha.  He looks just like his daddy!!
 Tyson reading to Jake's class.

 TP reading to Jake's class


TP and Tyson with some of the middle schoolers.
 
Terrance Plummer (TP), one of Tyson's former UCF players and now a Minnesota Viking, came to visit us and speak to the Georgia Southern football team.  He came the night before to stay with us, see the kids, and read to Jake's class for Read Across America.  My boys were ECSTATIC to see TP!  He calls Tyson and I "Pops and Mama" and he treats the boys like they're his little brothers.  I just love TP- he is honestly one of the smartest, most well-mannered, genuine, caring people I've ever been around.  I'm so proud of him reaching his dreams to play in the NFL, but I'm even prouder of the person he's become.

No comments: