Hollywood Studios with my mom...and a child that didn't want to take a picture. Hahaha!
My boys teaching my dad how to play Madden on the Play Station. Hahaha!
We have been traveling so much lately that my parents decided to come see us for Christmas; their timing couldn't have been any better- they arrived just a few hours after Tyson left for Colorado- right about the time I was in full meltdown mode. :(
The weather was pretty nasty all week, so we spent way too much time inside for my kiddos' sakes, We did get out and go to Hollywood Studios one day, though. I've been wanting to see the Osborne family lights since we moved here, and since this will be our last Christmas in Orlando, we had to go. Here is a funny story- our babysitter is Ariel at the Magic Kingdom, but she often fills in for other characters (i.e. Pluto, the green army men, etc). Well, we knew she had to work New Year's Eve, so the boys were on look out for "Miss Cassidy" every time we saw a character. Low and behold, Jake went to take a picture with Ferb, and Ferb ran over to Jake as soon as soon as he saw him and almost tackled Jake with excitement. Jake was carrying a Perry the Platypus stuffed animal, so I think that is what it was, but Jake exclaimed as he was walking away, "I think that was Miss Cassidy!" Hahaha! (For the record, Miss Cassidy told me that she was not dressed as Ferb that day). Hehehe.
Anyways, we had a good time with my parents. Their stay could not have come at a better time- life sure is lonely with Tyson gone. :( I don't know how we're going to make it til June. :(



1 comment:
Awww, Beth, I'm feeling for you!! That's an awful feeling... loneliness plus having to do everything by yourself! One of these days, we're leaving our kids with their daddies & going on an extended vacay together! We more than deserve it!
Post a Comment