Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Jake's First Flag Football Game of the Year

 My little defensive mind only missed 1 flag the whole game!

 I wish I would've switched my camera over to video on this, but I had no idea Jake was going to get the ball. He scored a touchdown on this play. :)


 Touchdown! He smoked the other guys.
Anderson loving on Mr. Fred!



This is Jake throwing the ball to our neighbor, Colt.  I stopped filming it, but it was a touchdown!

Jake had his first flag football game of the season this past weekend, and without keeping score, his team won 3-2. :)  Jake scored one of those touchdowns with a long run where he had to tip toe to avoid going out of bounds.  It was such a great run- I can't believe I didn't catch it on video.  Jake also played quarterback for a play or two and had a great pass to his friend, Colt, which resulted in a touchdown.  He was so, so proud. 

It's going to be an exciting few months with Walker playing basketball and Jake playing football. Thank goodness for good friends who can help me get everyone everywhere they need to go.  It takes a village. :)

No comments: