Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Mailmen

I've always taken for granted having my very own mailbox in my very own yard until I moved here. Community mailboxes 100 yards from your house are for the birds. Good thing I have this cute thing to check my mail. :)





This is obviously not a very exciting post; I just figured I probably needed to get some pictures of Anderson since he'll be like 5 next week. :)

Things have been rough this week in the Summers' house.  I came down with a stomach virus out of no where and it put me out of commission for several hours mid-week.  Stomach viruses are my biggest fear as a football widow mama; I can usually push through anything, but not a stomach virus.  When the boys woke up that morning, I was literally laying on the bathroom floor and could barely lift my head up.  They were champs, though, and took care of themselves and each other- Walker fixed everyone breakfast while Jake got Anderson out of his crib and brought him downstairs, Jake fed Anderson, Jake and Walker got themselves completely ready for school, and they helped me get Anderson dressed and ready.  (The boys do a lot, but they don't change diapers). ;)  I was one sick but proud mama to see them work together and help each other out. :)

My good friends, Shelly and Michelle, helped me shuffle the kids off to their different schools and I was good to go by pick-up time.  There are no sick days for mamas. ;)

The next day, Walker came down with a fever virus and was pitiful for a good 24 hours or so.  Whew!  I sure hope we're done with the sicknesses for a while...this mama is tired!  And that's our exciting week!  We have some visitors coming to town this weekend, so I'll post more later.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Two things:

1. Who is that little boy and what has he done with baby Anderson?!?

2. So proud of the way your boys pulled it together; great teamwork!

Ok - a third thing - I know you have both Georgia and Colorado on your mind - praying for you daily.