Sunday, January 11, 2015
Magic Kingdom One More Time!
I need to do a post about my mom, but I really need to sit down and gather my thoughts for that one. So instead, I'll jump ahead to this past weekend, where we went to Magic Kingdom for possibly one of the last times as Floridians. :( In fact, Tyson said this was "the last trip EVER to Disney." Hahaha. (We actually have 2 days left on our passes, so we will definitely be back. According to the boys, though, the next time we go "we're going to leave Daddy at home.")
I'm not going to lie, this trip to the Magic Kingdom was a nightmare!!!! The older two boys were super whiny and having temper tantrums left and right. We rode the Pirates of the Caribbean, the Aladdin ride, and Thunder Mountain and it all went downhill after that. Tyson was over it and trying to prove a point to our kids, so he made us leave. Mama was not very happy with Daddy's decision, but I helped drag 2 little boys out kicking and screaming.
Why is it that the "happiest place on Earth" bring out the worst in people? Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment