Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Walker's 1st Soccer Game!

 My two ballers!



















Today was Walker's first soccer game!  Oh my goodness at the cuteness!  I could hardly contain myself at the game!

Walker did awesome for his first game!  Shoot, the boy has never seen a soccer game and had no idea what to expect or even do, but he went out there and rocked it.  He is definitely one of the littlest ones out there since he's the youngest, but that didn't slow him down for a minute.  He got right in there, stole the ball a few times, and helped his team get some goals.  I am one proud mama.

Immediately following Walker's game, we had to book it across town to Jake's baseball game.  I'm telling y'all what, it sure is hectic having two kids playing sports at the same time!  I can't imagine what it's going to be like when Anderson starts playing sports...whew!!

No comments: