My parents with team "Thunder and Lightning" mascot and Walker
Anderson's first spring game!!
Tyson's debut as DC
Where did that other chin come from?
Headed to the baseball game
These are out of order, but this is me and my 3 guys at soccer.
Granddad lovin' on the mascot.
This weekend goes down as one of the craziest weekends of my life! It all started Friday after school with some house shopping. You see, Tyson and I have been debating on buying a house down here in Orlando or at least renting a new house; I've never been crazy about this house we're in now and it's just not working for our family of 5. So, for the second weekend in a row, we went and looked at houses. This time, however, I was on my own with all 3 children!! (My mom and dad were supposed to go with me but they got stuck in traffic and didn't make it in time). As you can imagine, looking at houses with 3 boys in tow was no easy task...I don't know what I was thinking.
We woke up Saturday morning and headed straight to Walker's soccer game. Unfortunately, I accidentally gave the kids Benadryl instead of Zyrtec, and Walker was a walking zombie on the soccer field. Hahaha! After the soccer game, I dropped my parents off at home with Jake and Anderson so that I could take Walker to his friend's birthday party. We stayed at the party for about an hour and then booked it back home to pick up everyone to go to Tyson's spring football game. I wish we could've stayed longer because the defense was killing it, but we only got to stay for about an hour before having to go to Jake's baseball game. Luckily, the Benadryl had worn off and was out of everyone's system by the baseball game, and Jake had an amazing game and showed off for my parents. ;) And then finally, our craziness was over! We went to our favorite local pizza place and met up with Tyson for a little celebration, and then Tyson and I met up with friends later that night for more celebrating. We all survived Tyson's first spring ball as DC! Woo hoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment