Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chalybe Fest at Disney World!

 Jake and Walker at the Animal Kingdom



 The househusbands of Hoover
 Jake and Ryan Madden

 Kaitlyn Madden, Walker, Jake, Ryan Madden, Brantley Turner, Bricen Turner, and Anderson and Becklynn Turner in the chair.  Colin Madden wasn't down with the picture taking. 
 Bahaha!  Becklynn kept smacking Anderson in the face.  I didn't realize it til all the picture taking was over.  Sweet boy just sat there and took it. ;)
Yikes.  I look disgusting, but I had to get a pic with my Bham besties, Ginger and Ashley.  I couldn't have survived Birmingham and being a new mom without these girls.

Today, we met up with our old Birmingham neighbors, the Maddens and the Turners, at Disney World.  The Turners were in town for Spring break, so we decided to have a Chalybe Fest (that's what we used to call our backyard get-togethers) at the Polynesian Resort.  It was so much fun and had been WAY TOO LONG since we have all been together.  I'll tell you what, though, it was like there had been no time lost at all between us- we just picked right up where we left off.  I sure miss these girls, their kiddos, and their husbands!

No comments: