Walker with his best friend, Dalton.
G-mama with Walker before his soccer game.
Long time, no post. The Summers (well, the kids and I) have all had the stomach bug this week. It all started Tuesday with Anderson, and by Thursday, Jake, Walker, and I were all down for the count. I can't begin to explain how bad the stomach bug was- I'm pretty sure I thought I saw a white light, though. In fact, it got so bad that I even had to call Tyson to come home and take care of Anderson so I could deal with myself and the two sick boys. And let me just say this- there are no sick days in college football...or at least not for George O'Leary's coaches. THAT is how bad it was. Hahahaha! I'm so glad we survived and made it out from the stomach bug alive. ;)
Luckily, Tyson's mom was scheduled for a visit this weekend, so she got here Thursday and took over for Tyson so he could go back to work. Kudos to Mary Ann for coming here even when she knew she was walking into the stomach bug! Once we were better, though, she got to see Walker play soccer, Jake play baseball, and Anderson sit up and crawl! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment