Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Football Practice and Tyson's New Title


The UCF Knights started Spring football this week, and the boys and I got to go to a practice this weekend. Cameras aren't allowed at practice, so as always, I lifted this picture from our Rivals guy. ;)

For those of you who don't know, our defensive coordinator left a few weeks ago, and Tyson has been named interim DC. (Click here for the article) We're super excited about the opportunity; hopefully, Coach O'Leary will name Tyson the defensive coordinator after spring practice.  Paul Tenorio, from the Orlando Sentinel, wrote this article about why Tyson would be a great fit (Click here for the other article about Tyson).  I have to say, I couldn't agree more with the article. Then again, I'm slightly biased. ;)

No comments: