OMG, I love this one...
...and because I love it so much, I zoomed in on it and posted it, too. :)
Today, my big boys helped me feed Anderson his first rice cereal. I had a feeling it wouldn't go so great since Anderson will spit anything out that goes into his mouth (well, Tylenol) that isn't formula. And that is what he did, he spit it all out. I'm pretty sure I never even saw him swallow. Ha!
Tyson took Anderson to his 6 month check up this past Friday. He was 19 lbs 4 oz (87%) and 28.75 inches (100%) long. Nice and thick. :) Here is how he compares to the other two:
Jake: 18 lbs 11 oz and 28 inches
Walker: 17 lbs 13.5 oz and 28 inches
Anderson: 19 lbs 4 oz and 28.75 inches
Anderson is our biggest boy yet!
One area of concern is that the pediatrician heard a heart murmur that he's never heard before. Now, Anderson did have a questionable heart murmur after birth, but the pediatrician (who was a different doctor than this one) didn't hear anything on our first visit after discharge from the hospital. I'm not sure if this could be related or not (I wasn't there to ask and I feel terrible about it), but we should get some answers pretty soon. We're supposed to see a pediatric cardiologist within the week or so. Prayers would always be appreciated.
Other than the heart murmur, everything is going great with Anderson. He got his first tooth last week and is already working on his 2nd tooth.



No comments:
Post a Comment