This past weekend, Tyson, the boys, and I went to see Disney Jr. live at the UCF arena. I've said it a hundred times, but my children have been spoiled rotten by living in Orlando. They're so spoiled that they didn't even think the Disney Jr. Live show was even that cool. I mean, why would they? They've gotten to meet Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) up close and have their picture taken with him, so I guess it isn't a big deal to see him from afar. Anyways, I enjoyed it, especially since we were all together. Tyson starts spring football this week, so it'll be a hot minute before we get to hang out with him again. *Sigh*
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Disney Jr. Live and Team Pics
This past weekend, Tyson, the boys, and I went to see Disney Jr. live at the UCF arena. I've said it a hundred times, but my children have been spoiled rotten by living in Orlando. They're so spoiled that they didn't even think the Disney Jr. Live show was even that cool. I mean, why would they? They've gotten to meet Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) up close and have their picture taken with him, so I guess it isn't a big deal to see him from afar. Anyways, I enjoyed it, especially since we were all together. Tyson starts spring football this week, so it'll be a hot minute before we get to hang out with him again. *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know the feeling!!! South Ala started practice this week too. At least he's living in the same city...sigh...#footballlife
Post a Comment