I could eat this boy up. He has started squealing these last 2 weeks, and it's the cutest sound ever.
He doesn't smile all the time, but it's pretty close.
I turned on the TV, walked out of the room for a second, and came back to find this...totally unstaged. They sure love their baby brother!
Summers sandwich!!
I've been horrible with my camera this weekend! On Friday, the boys and I and my Dad, Tyson's mom, and Tyson (on his lunch break) went to Light Up UCF where we went ice skating and ice sledding and rode "The Blizzard" and the Santa Train. So much fun!! And later that night, dad, Mary Ann, and I went to Tyson's game, which I posted about below. We also got a Christmas tree this weekend and decorated it today after church. So much went on but my camera stayed tucked away in its case. Ugh. At least I got a shot of the Summers sandwich! And doesn't Anderson look thrilled? ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment