Patiently waiting to check out their loot.
Bahaha! I caught Tyson eating Santa's cookies!
Opening their Wii...Santa wrapped this one.
To Jake when you're an adult: I did not force you to wear these PJs. You insisted on me getting these and you thought you looked good. ;)
What was Santa thinking?
Anderson's first Christmas!!
Because we celebrated Christmas a day early, it was also my birthday!
Merry Christmas from the Summers!! We had a great Christmas! We stayed in our PJs the whole day and just enjoyed being a family of 5. Tyson had off the 23rd (but went into the office for a few hours with the big boys), so the 24th was our first full day of being a family of 5 since Anderson was born and our first full day together since the end of July. It was awesome!
The boys really racked up from Santa. They got an air hockey table, a Wii, Wii games, a SpongeBob playset, an Octonauts playset, Beyblades, Tenkai Knights mini figures, Switch n Go Dinos, and a few other things I can't even remember. It was funny when they opened the Wii...Tyson had no clue they were getting one and wasn't very excited about it (he's anti-video games for kids), however, after playing it a few times, I think Tyson is more pumped about it than the boys. :) Ha!
We sure missed being with our families this year, but we are going to see everyone after our bowl game. Merry Christmas!!



No comments:
Post a Comment