Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Picture Comparison

Jake, Walker, and Anderson (all around 4 months)

Ok, so our friends recently did a photo comparison on her blog, and it got me thinking about doing my own.  Everyone here said Anderson looked exactly like Jake when he was born, but they now say he's starting to look more like Walker.  I definitely think Anderson looks more like Walker now; the only thing is that Anderson has a lot wider face (which would come from me and Jake) whereas Walker has a longer face (which would come from Tyson).  Eitherway, I think Anderson is a good mix between his two brothers.  And I do think I'm going end up with a brunette (Jake), a blond (Walker), and black headed child (Anderson).  Ha! 

By the way, which picture collage app do y'all use?  I can't find exactly what I want.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

hey, Ansley installed Pic Stitch on my phone so thats the one I use.