Well, the regular season is over!! Woo hoo!! UCF (#15) finished 11-1 and 8-0 in conference play thus making us the AAC champs!! We are also an automatic qualifier for a BCS Bowl, and we were just selected to play in the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona on January 1st!! I can't tell you how excited I am about that...about all of it! Tyson has worked sooooooo hard and our family has sacrificed so much for this crazy business, and we're finally getting what we deserve! Thank you Lord!!
So, this weekend UCF played our last game in Dallas, Texas against SMU and won 17-13. I'll try to blog about that game later if I can find some pics. There was a huge ice storm in the area, so I'm not sure if our Rivals guy even made it to the game. Anyways, the boys and I decided to surprise Tyson at his office as he arrived home from the game. With everything going on (the BCS bowl bid and the conference title), there were tons of fans and news crews there as well to welcome the team home. Sure enough, the Summers boys and there sweet signs made the news. I didn't see it, but I had several friends tell me about it. Tyson was super surprised and LOVED his signs that Jake made. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment