Knightro and Jake. Walker is still deathly afraid of our mascot.
The boys and our favorite coach.
Walker and Jake getting autographs from the linebackers.
The boys' favorite player- Willie Mitchell.
Our quarterback, Blake Bortles. Walker told him "I'm the REAL #5!"
Jake in the hamster ball.
Walker's buddy, Jordan.
The boys with Mario Mathis, #32. Tyson recruited Mario (who comes from a "Blindside" like story), and Mario promised the boys he'd babysit after the season. The boys are now obsessed with him!
The balloon guy!
Last night was UCF's fan fest, aka Sweat Fest! Ha! No seriously, it was so hot that I ended up getting dehydrated and starting contracting around midnight. I chugged some water and the contractions went away, but I told Tyson that Fan Fest almost put me into labor!
Despite the heat, the boys had the time of their lives! They both say their favorite thing was seeing their daddy, but I think Walker also really enjoyed the bounce house and Jake LOVED the hamster ball. In fact, Jake asked me I would buy him one of those balls. Ha!
Kickoff is this Thursday at 7 pm against Akron! Go Knights!



No comments:
Post a Comment