Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

35 Weeks!

This picture was actually taken by Jake this past Friday when I was 34 weeks 6 days. 
 
 
I had an appointment this past Friday with my OB, and all is well with baby boy.  It was a very quick appointment, though, since my boys were at each other's throats and were stressing the doctor out.  Ha!  We'll start doing cervical checks at my next appointment and then the exciting stuff should really begin.  :) 
 
The doctor did say the baby is still transverse, which doesn't matter too much since I'm having a C-section, but it will affect how they do the C-section, so they like to be prepared.  If he doesn't turn head down in the next few weeks, I'll have an ultrasound and we'll go from there.  I haven't seen his sweet face since my 17 week ultrasound, and I'm dieing to see what he looks like. 
 
Other than all that, I'm actually feeling pretty okay.  Apparently his transverse position was causing a lot of my pain, however, the pain is FINALLY starting to ease off.  Now I'm just dealing with the normal aches and pains of pregnancy....and the lack of sleep.  But the end is in sight, school is about to start for the big boys, and football camp is almost over...life is good! :)

No comments: