We love Mrs. Janette and Mrs. Heather!
Today was Walker's last day of school! We sure are going to miss his teachers; they are two of the sweetest ladies and they absolutely adore my child. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Since I did a little write up on Jake, I figured I would do the same on Walker. Although, Walker is exactly how he appears on this blog- a happy, smiling, easy going little boy. He is also super sweet, really funny, very talkative, and just the kid that lights up the room. Now, he is still 3 years old and gives me lots of attitude, but I am a sucker for this kid and have a hard time getting on to him.
Walker is working hard on learning the alphabet, his numbers, and shapes. Anytime I work with Jake on his school work, Walker insists that I work with him, too. It is so cute. And I really think having a big brother around helps because Walker already knows letter sounds and how to count pretty high just from hearing Jake work on those things.
What else? Walker loves to swim; in fact, the swim team coach, who taught Walker his lessons, calls Walker her "elite swimmer." It'll be interesting to see what sports/activities Walker is into in a few years. I'd love for him to be a swimmer, but who knows. I keep telling Tyson that Walker might be our little actor or something along those lines. :) He seems to take after his Aunt Amy like that.
Walker is obsessed with his big brother, just like Jake is with Walker. At church, they ended up having to move Walker to the big boy class with his brother because Walker kept throwing fits to be in there with Jake. Well now, Jake has started transitioning to the Kindergarten class, and Walker doesn't know what to do without him. The lady told me that Walker asked about Jake like 10 times the other Sunday when Jake was in the other class. So sweet!!!
It's absolutely amazing how polar opposite our boys are and how well they get along. And all of Jake's friends are pretty awesome to Walker, too; I never get the sense that he is the annoying little brother when they are around. I think Jake does a really good job of including Walker in everything and Walker does a really good job of just fitting right in. We are so blessed with these two little boys!



No comments:
Post a Comment