Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coach O'Leary's Beach House

 My  swimsuit model
 Tyson and Jake fishing.
 Rocco (whose dad was on staff with us at UAB) and Walker
The closest thing we have to a snow angel in Florida...a sand angel.
 
 
We made our annual trip to Coach O'Leary's beach house this weekend.  We all had so much fun!  Well, it was all fun and games until Walker looks at Coach O'Leary and says, "Coach O'weawy, your  face is red!"  Bahaha!  (His face was really red for the record, but I think it's always like that). ;)  And then not 10 minutes later, Mrs. O'Leary was talking about her hair being blond, and Jake immediately corrects her, "Your hair isn't blond...it's grey!"  I'm pretty sure we had worn out our welcome by that point, so we packed up and headed home.  Just kidding...the O'Leary's were awesome about it, but Tyson and I were so embarrassed!  

No comments: