Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

27 Weeks!

Does anyone see the cute little face that photo bombed my belly shot?

Long time, no belly pic!  I turned 27 weeks this past Saturday, but I'm already hearing "you look like you're about to pop!' and "how many babies are in there?"  Yes, people, I'm really just THAT BIG!  And I feel it, too!

I've been such a slacker on updating on this pregnancy, so I'll try to catch y'all up.  I met my new doctor last month, and I love the practice.  The first doc I met is the chief of staff at the hospital (and a huge football fan), and he said we'll try to work out the delivery around Tyson's schedule.  So here's specifically what we discussed at that visit: we're going to schedule the c-section around the 39th week of my corrected (based on ultrasound) due date, September 14th, but since my dates have me due September 21 (which is coincidentally Tyson's bye week), we might try to make it to that week of the 21st if all goes well and baby hasn't come by then.  Have I lost you yet?  It's a little confusing, I know.  Well, fast forward to my visit from today: we went ahead and scheduled the c-section for my 39th week as planned, but I'm now thinking of just sticking with that date since I really don't want to go into labor the weekend of the 14th when Tyson is in Pennsylvania at the Penn State game.  We'll see...I'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times by then...and I'm also sure I have no control over this even though I want to have this thing planned on our schedule.  I haven't made it to a planned c-section yet as both of my boys have come at 38 weeks, and I'm sure #3 will be no different.  ;)  So long story short, the c-section is scheduled for Monday September 9th.

Anderson is doing really well and seems to be growing at a rapid pace like his brothers.  I've gained about 30 pounds at this point (hence maybe the "rapid pace") and I'm already dreading to see what the final number is going to be.  To be honest, I could care less, though, as long as my baby boy is healthy.

Other than lots of sciatic nerve pain and back pain, this pregnancy has been pretty uneventful so far, praise the Lord!  I'm so ready to meet my newest little man!      

No comments: