Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer, summer, summertime!

















The four of us hit the pool yesterday for the first time all season (well...other than the quick dip at Walker's birthday party). The boys had so much fun; I'm pretty sure we'll be hitting the pool pretty regurlarly this year just like last year. It's just so much easier and more enjoyable now that Walker can get into the pool and enjoy it versus being stuck in a stroller in the shade as a baby.


Speaking of Walker and the pool, he LOVED it! He kept wanting to dip his face in the pool, which he thought was hilarious. I really thought he'd be all over the place, but he just had so much fun standing up...sitting down...standing up...sitting down. He quickly realized he can't exactly crawl in the pool without sucking in a bunch of air, so he is forced to walk...and he was actually better at walking and standing in the pool than anywhere else.


Jake LOVED the pool, also. I thought he'd be a little more hesitant at first, but he jumped on in like it was nothing and started "swimming" (aka dog paddling) with his puddle jumpers on. Tyson and I were both so proud of him.


It is definitely going to be a fun summer around here!!


**There is another post from today below.

1 comment:

pcb said...

That last picture...so cute. :)