Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

Here comes Jake and Ellie.

I love how everyone is cracking up in the background in this picture.
Yes, Jake messed with his mouth the whole way down the aisle. At least he wasn't picking his nose, though.

The kids sat in a pew with me and Mr. Tift (Ellie's other grandfather) during the ceremony, and they walked out with "Mr. Worf."





Coach Bowers and Tyson


Tyson and the bride


These are the pictures from Kate's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner this past weekend. Like I said before, Jake did pretty well at the wedding as the ring bearer (more on that later). He and Ellie were hilarious, though, at the rehearsal. Ellie grabbed ahold of Jake's hand and held on for dear life; Jake kept trying to shake her off the whole way down the aisle, but Ellie won. Ha! I'm pretty sure they stole the show that night.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for posting those pictures! That is too funny! Ellie did exactly what I told her to - "Hold Jake's hand all the way down the aisle and don't let go!"