Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Monkey See, Monkey Do"



Last night before bath time, Jake was telling me about his day. I should have written it down because now I can't remember what all he said, but it was so funny that I immediately called Tyson and told him. All I remember him saying was, "you know, Mommy...monkey see, monkey do." Hahaha! I can't tell you how many times I've probably said, "monkey see, monkey do" when referring to something that Jake and Ryan have said or done; I've just never heard Jake say it before. Those little ears are always listening!


Anyways, since Walker thinks Jake is the most hilarious person and vice versa, I have a feeling I'll be saying "monkey see, monkey do" a lot more with my own two boys...just like with these crazy goggles pictured above.

No comments: