Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Choo choo!
















































I'm pretty sure Walker is going to be just as obsessed with trains as Jake has been. Walker doesn't talk much, but one phrase he has no problem saying is, "choo choo!" He already has it figured out where the train tracks are near our house, and whenever we get close, he says, "choo choo!" It is so cute. And the boy can pick out a train quickly in a box of toys! Trains and balls...those are his favorites just like his big brother.


Tyson and I thought we'd take the boys to the "choo choo park" (as Jake calls it) since we haven't been in a while and since they both LOVE trains. Sure enough, the boys had so much fun! I've never seen so many smiles between the two of them. I love days like this!

No comments: