Ok, so I changed my mind about Walker's hair; it was time for a trim. In the last week or so, his curls started falling out throughout the day, and it was just looking so shaggy by the end of the day. And no, Tyson, the poll did not have anything to do with my decision. Especially since someone (ahem...Mike Madden) admitted to voting "yes" from 5 different computers!!
We took Walker to the Great Clips where I take Jake to get his hair cut. In fact, the same lady, Jamie, who cut Jake's hair for the first time, cut Walker's hair. Walker did pretty well and sat still until the end, even when she cut his ear! Yes, she cut my baby's ear with the scissors! She was mortified, as would I have been, but luckily, Walker didn't even flinch.
She trimmed Walker's hair up a good bit, but I don't really feel like I can tell that much of a difference. I was expecting all the curls to be gone, but there are still some curls in the back. Walker's hair is just so different than Jake's at this age; Jake's hair was so thick, fine, and straight and Walker's hair is thin, coarse, and straight/wavy/curly. Of course now, though, Jake's hair is thick, coarse, and wavy. I wonder what Walker's hair will turn out to be like??



No comments:
Post a Comment