Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

To Cut, or Not to Cut?




This is "puppy," by the way. Walker LOVES his puppy!



To cut, or not to cut: that is the question.


Tyson and I have been debating on whether Walker should have his hair cut after he turns 1. I, of course, love the curls and don't want them to be cut. Tyson, on the other hand, thinks Walker's hair makes him look like a girl. What do you think? Please help us end this debate and vote in the poll. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win this one (because I usually get my way...ha!), but it will have to be cut eventually because it definitely looks shaggy at times.


These pictures aren't a fair representation of how long his hair really is; I took these pictures right after bathtime, and his curls were pretty...well, curly and his hair was tucked behind his ears. Y'all get the point, though. ;)


I hope everyone has a great weekend! Please pray for pretty weather this weekend...we have lots planned for my baby boy's birthday! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

I am so out of the loop since I was gone so long. But i've gotten my Summers fix this morning, so all is well.

Don't cut his precious hair! That's my delayed vote!

Miss you!!