His superhero pose...I sure hope he doesn't do that on the wedding day!
Jake is going to be the ring bearer in Kate Bowers' wedding in May, so I went ahead and got his suit in case it needed alterations. Since Jake wears a 5T shirt and 4T bottom, I figured it would take a lot of trying on and sending back until we got the perfect fit. Turns out, though, it fits like a glove just the way it is! Woo hoo! Now, I just have to figure out how to keep him from growing for the next 2 months.
Jake was surprisingly super excited to try on his suit; Tyson was going into this big-long spill about being in the wedding, walking down the aisle, etc, but smart Mama told him that Superheroes wear suits during the day and their Superhero costumes at night, and he was sold. We couldn't get the suit on him fast enough!
I'm so thrilled that the suit fits and looks cute; that's one more thing I can cross off my list! Now, we just have to get the boy some shoes, grow his hair back out, and work on his fake smile, and we'll be good to go...oh, and figure out a way to convince him to walk down the aisle in front of all those people. :)
Have no fear, this cute little bottom won't be making the trip down the aisle.
This is one of the reasons why we made the reward chart from the last post.



2 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to see him sporting it on the big day. Might have to come up with some other things that superheros do, like walking down to the front of the church! Seriously, I am glad that finding his outfit wasn't an ordeal. He looks adorable in it.
what a handsome little booger he is! :)
Post a Comment