Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can We Get Into the Pool Yet?

This is the only way I could get Walker to sit still for a picture!Jake on the same slide when he was 9 months old!




Jake showing off his new haircut. I am trying to let it grow out again, but Daddy missed a few places, so we had to get it evened out.

Testing the water...literally and figuratively!


For his knee's sake, I sure hope he's walking by this summer!


The boys and I took a walk to the park yesterday and pretty much had it all to ourselves, so we decided to see how the pool felt. :) The water was soooo warm! In fact, Jake has been begging to go to the pool, but I keep telling him that the water is too cold. Well, as soon as he felt the water, he said, "it's not too cold! Can we go swimming now?" Ha! How do I explain that one? I promised him that we might give it a try at Walker's birthday party, which is in a few weeks. I did not intend on having a pool party for Walker's birthday, but it looks like it might turn out to be one if it stays this warm. So exciting...at least for Jake's sake!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Yay for your news...it will be so nice for you to have the same 'hours' as your boys.

Also...am I the only one who thinks that Walker is looking a lot like Jake did at the same age?