
The little brothers took over the Jeep when the big boys weren't looking...Walker thought it was hilarious!


Kaitlyn, Bricen, and Walker at their first Chalybe Fest


Walker met a new woman, Laurel, who just moved in behind us.

Bricen and his pretty blue eyes.

I stripped Walker down and let him go to town on the pizza. I think I may have found his favorite food.

Kaitlyn wasn't happy that she didn't get any pizza. ;)

These two nuckleheads...

...love each other more than anyone else in the whole world (besides their families of course)...

...yet they got into a fist fight at school before Spring Break. BOYS!!!

Couldn't resist this one...Jake had to go potty, so Ryan and Brantley followed. Of course, though, Jake got a little stage fright and had to wait until the other boys were done and had walked away. So modest!!
I think Ashley pretty much summed it up in
her blog; "Chalybe Fest," which is what we have come to call our back yard get-togethers, is a little different than it was back in the day. We used to put our kids to sleep, turn on the baby monitors, and had a little adult-time in the backyard. For some crazy reason, we decided to let the kids in on the fun this past weekend; it was fun, but just a different fun. ;)
As Ashley mentioned in her post, 1/3 of our trio is moving. :( The Turners are moving to Oklahoma this summer as Ryan will start his fellowship in ophthalmology. We are so excited for them, but I'm super sad at the same time. We're definitely going to have to make the most of their time here, so I'm sure there will be lots more Chalybe Fests to come.
1 comment:
you got a lot of cute pics of ALL the kiddos. Wish I could have gotten more. Hopefully next time I will feel up to it. So cute!!
Post a Comment