In one month from today, our sweet Walker will be 1! I can't believe it! So what's new with Walker?
- He loves to clap to pat-a-cake! I'm trying to catch it on video because it's the cutest thing EVER, but as soon as I bring out the camera, he attacks it. :) I'm gonna keep working on it because it is absolutely adorable!
- He also claps whenever he gets mad...it is hysterical! I know I shouldn't laugh, but it cracks me up to see him in the mirror in his carseat mad about being in the carseat and just clapping his little head off.
- He is ALREADY throwing temper tantrums! I just can't catch a break between my 3 year old's tantrums and my 11 month old's tantrums. Jeez! Who knew an 11 month old could throw down so hard?
- He is sooo tough! He and Jake wrestle around a lot, and Walker holds his weight for the most part.
- He has now learned to crawl with one hand. He uses his right hand for holding a toy and he uses his left hand like a crutch to crawl. It's pretty funny to watch; again, I need to get a video of it so you can see what I'm talking about. If only he knew how much easier walking would be.
- He still only has 6 teeth (2 on bottom and 4 on top). I'm pretty sure he's been cutting some bottom teeth for about 6 months now, but has nothing to show for it.
- His favorite time of the day is when his Daddy comes walking through the door. Walker hears his Daddy at the door (and Jake running to the door, too), and he immediately takes off in a dead sprint for the door while waving non-stop simultaneously with the other hand. I know it must make Tyson so proud.
- He LOVES to sing! Whenever I start singing, he starts gibber-jabbering in song. Such a mess.
- He has started to point at things...it's not the straightest point, but he gets the point across.
- He is just so DANG CUTE! He definitely keeps me smiling and entertained with his antics all day long. I never knew an 11 month old could have quite this much personality!



No comments:
Post a Comment