We just got from the best Spring Break EVER! Tyson and I went to Seagrove Beach, Florida and enjoyed the week all to ourselves! Believe me when I say it, we totally needed it! My mom went back and forth on whether she'd keep both boys for the week (Lord knows they are a HANDFUL!), but at the last minute, she came through and kept them both. She must have seen the stress on our faces and felt bad for us.
So, Tyson and I enjoyed 3 whole days of eating out, sleeping as late as we wanted, playing on the beach, and just doing whatever we wanted without a care in the world. It was AMAZING! We also got to spend some time with our friends from the coaching business, the Smarts, and my cousin, Trey, who was Spring Breakin' it in PCB.
Jake and Walker enjoyed their time at my parents' house and only got spoiled a little bit. ;) Everytime we would call, Jake would say that they were having a "cool party;" in fact, as we dropped him off in Thomaston, Jake said, "ok, y'all can go...we're about to have a cool party!" Ha! So glad to know that we were missed.
Before we headed back to Birmingham with the kids, we hung around Thomaston so that we could see my grandparents. I LOVE my Grandparents so much, and I'll take any time I can get with them!
Thanks sooooo much to my Mom and Dad for taking care of the kiddos for us! I know it wasn't easy, but we really appreciate it!



1 comment:
That sounds amazing, good for ya'll:) and the pictures are so pretty!!
Post a Comment