Jake trying to eat the snow!
Brrrr! It's freezing in Birmingham! For the past 2-3 days (at least at our house), we've gotten some snow flurries in the morning. Jake has had a blast playing in the snow, but unfortunately for him, the snow isn't sticking. Poor baby is dieing to make a snowball, and it just isn't happening. Every morning he looks out of the window and says "snowball?" and I have to break his heart and tell him there isn't enough snow to make one. Oh well, maybe it will accumulate enough one of these days to fulfill his dream of making a snowball. By the way, I asked him what he was planning on doing with the snowball, and he said, "tackle Daddy." Ha! The kid has a good memory...he definitely owes Tyson a snowball or 2 in the face from our last round of snow!
Sorry for picture overload, but I just couldn't decide between these. He just looks so darn cute, and he's actually smiling for the camera! I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the weekend!



2 comments:
I am glad you couldn't decide which picture because I love to see them all! Jake is getting so big!! Love to you all!!
So cute. If you had to pick just one, that second one would have to be it...him trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue! Wish we'd have some flurries...as long as it's this cold for this long, might as well.
Post a Comment