Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Birthday boy!

Jake ate his way through the party!

So sweet...Jake trying to catch a glimpse of Ryan and the cake!

Woah Mama!

Daddy and Jake


Jake trying to be like Daddy and putting a toothpick in his mouth!

A "Happy Birthday" hug!

Jake's best friend, Ryan, turned 2 on Friday, and Jake has celebrated Ryan's birthday all weekend long! On Friday, Ashley brought Jake and Ryan's class brownies to celebrate, and then yesterday, Ryan had a party at his house.


Ryan was so cute at the party; when it came time to sing "Happy Birthday," Ryan bashfully covered his eyes and laid down his head. I have never seen him get so shy, but it was so cute! I wish I could have gotten some pictures of it, but there was a big crowd around him and let's face it...I'm not at a point I can squeeze through a crowd anymore! :)


Jake had a blast at Ryan's party! I wish I could have gotten some more pictures from the party, but I just couldn't keep up with the kiddos. Thank goodness Tyson was there to help me keep a handle on Jake!


Happy birthday, Ryan! We love you!

No comments: