Best idea ever!
We had Jake's birthday party this past Saturday at our house. My mom and her parents were able to come to the party, along with some of our neighbors and Jake's friends.
We gave Jake a bouncy house for his birthday, and it was a huge hit at the party! (In fact, we are still enjoying having it up in our garage!...best purchase EVER!). Jake got lots of good presents and really enjoyed his cake and playing with his friends...doesn't get much better than that! Thanks to everyone who came and made Jake's 2nd birthday so wonderful!
More pictures later!! For now, Happy Birthday to my 2 year old! We love you, Jake!
Like I said in the previous post, I am borrowing a friend's computer, so I can't download all of my pictures from Jake's party. I promise as soon as I get my computer back, I'll post all of the pictures. For now, here you go...a sneak peak at Jake's 2nd Birthday Party!
We had Jake's birthday party this past Saturday at our house. My mom and her parents were able to come to the party, along with some of our neighbors and Jake's friends.
We gave Jake a bouncy house for his birthday, and it was a huge hit at the party! (In fact, we are still enjoying having it up in our garage!...best purchase EVER!). Jake got lots of good presents and really enjoyed his cake and playing with his friends...doesn't get much better than that! Thanks to everyone who came and made Jake's 2nd birthday so wonderful!
More pictures later!! For now, Happy Birthday to my 2 year old! We love you, Jake!



No comments:
Post a Comment