Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Kevin


I recently stopped through Atlanta on the way to my parents' house and visited one of my favorite patients, Kevin. I'm sure many of you have heard me talk about Kevin, but for those of you who haven't, Kevin is a sweet little boy who suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. Since Kevin has been in and out of the hospital so much of his life, he has a very special bond with his nurses, and I am lucky enough to be one of them. Kevin has taught me so much these last 6 years, and I thank God for putting him into my life. I love you, Kev!
He was crackin' us BOTH up in this picture!
Sweet boy!
I think I was giving him a hard time here about wearing a Tar Heels hat!
UAB football representin' up at da Children's Hospital!
Such a card shark! Don't be fooled...he WILL steal your money!
He gets all the ladies!

No comments: