Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Future Bulldawg?


UGA VI
Ryan "Bulldawg" Madden
Ryan and Jake were playing in our yard today when Ryan made his "bulldog face." Being the Georgia alum that I am, I immediately thought of our beloved UGA VI and how much Ryan kinda resembles him in this picture. Despite Ryan's mom being a Clemson fan and Ryan's dad being a South Carolina fan, I think it's apparent who Ryan roots for! Go Dawgs!

Jake "Blaze" Summers

As for Jake, this is a picture of him trying to blow fire to show that he is a hard-core UAB Blazer fan. Instead of fire, he just ended up blowing a bunch of slobber! Oh well, Go Blazers!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Oh my! If the Seilers ever run out of bulldogs, we know where they can find a new Uga!

Pendy