Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

At the Playground




Jake and I enjoyed another trip to the neighborhood playground today. I have a feeling we are going to be regulars there from now on because he loves going! On the stroller ride there, he kept saying, "WEEE"...I kid you not!! Maybe it was coincidental, but I would like to think that my brilliant child has memorized the way to the park and associates it with going "wee" on the swings. He cracks me up...he just laughs continuously the whole time he's swinging. We also tried the slide out again today; it worked much better this time once I took his shoes off. He loved the slide, too, as you can tell by the pictures!



These top 5 pictures were taken in our back-yard once we got back from the playground; Jake and I love to be outside! We probably play outside about 2-3 times a day, and sometimes our neighbors Ashley and Ryan come out and play, too. We have the best time (of course barefooted and all!).

1 comment:

ZC said...

I love the b&w pic at the top of the page. Jake is just so adorable!