"Are you REALLY making me take pictures with this pom pom?"
"My mommy makes some silly faces!"
"Hey everybody!"
Jake's new "Bulldog Face" that our neighbor Ryan taught him!
"It must be about to rain because your hair looks nappy, mama!"
A happy family after the win!UAB beat Alabama State yesterday 45-10...yay!! I was really nervous because it was the first game I was taking Jake to all by myself; I had no idea how I was going to be able to entertain him for 3+ hours in my lap. Unfortunately for the other fans but fortunately for me, it started raining as soon as we got to the seats forcing us to the box again. Oh the comforts of the box...a clean bathroom, nice seats, food, AC, and shelter from the rain!! Plus, Jake is able to crawl around and play, which makes both of us happy. Oh, and I totally had help, too, and I can't forget to thank her...our friend Kate Bowers ("Auntie Kate") came to the game and totally helped me out. I thought Kate was going to be on the sidelines with her dad and brother, but she came and sat with me and Jake and helped me out so much. Thanks Kate!! You are a lifesaver!!
Our next game is at South Carolina this Saturday at 7 pm (EST). I really thought it was televised, but the UAB website says it isn't. I will repost something about it again if I find out it is televised. Go Blazers!



No comments:
Post a Comment