Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jake's Class Christmas Party

 Jake, Gabriel, and Ilyana
 Daniel and Jake
 My big boy and me :)

 Jake's class opening their present from Mrs. Winemiller

 Jake was like "it's pink!" Hahaha.  His teacher made these scarves for all the kids- how sweet is that?
 I was sitting on the floor at a funny angle taking this- Jake looks so small here! Ha!

I took a little blog hiatus, did y'all notice?  Tyson was gone recruiting last week and had recruits in all weekend- needless to say, I was exhausted.  And then Jake got hit with the stomach bug Sunday morning as we were leaving to go to church.  Fun times.

Anyways, Jake's class Christmas party was today, and I got to go celebrate with my big boy.  I just love his little class and his teacher.  Have I mentioned that his teacher lives on our street, and that her house is our turnaround point when we ride bikes?  Ha.  I feel so bad for her...she can't get away from the Summers boys even on her days off. ;)

No comments: