Our cameraman didn't get any pics of Tyson at all, but he somehow found this stressed out lady in the stands. Hahahaha!
This past Thursday, we traveled to Greenville, NC to take on the Pirates of East Carolina. Did y'all notice I said "we?" I got to go!!!! Woo hoo! Coach O'Leary decided a few days ahead of time that the wives could make the trip, and I jumped on it. It has been a looooooooong 5 months and this mama needed a break! I had some friends volunteer to keep the kids, so off I went!
We left Wednesday around noon, and I took the best nap once we got to the hotel. Then, I got ready and went to eat with the wives and the administration and had a great time (all while Tyson was working hard back at the hotel...hahaha). On Thursday, Danielle Key (pictured above) and I hung out all day and just relaxed. And then it was game time!!!
The game was a wee bit stressful. I won't bore you with details, but we had the lead all the way until the 4th quarter, then they caught up, then they took the lead with a minute or two left in the game, and and then our qb ended up throwing a 60-something yard hail mary with a few seconds left on the clock to win the game. It was one of the craziest endings ever!! UCF won 32-30 and are now the AAC co-champions. *Memphis and Cincinnati also share a piece of the title because we have no playoff game in this conference and we didn't play the other two teams. Crazy, right?
So, UCF ends the regular season 9-3 and will play in the Bitcoin Bowl in St. Petersburg the day after Christmas. Not much longer and I get my husband back!!! (Well, after recruiting that is). ;)
Go Knights!!




No comments:
Post a Comment