Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

15 Months!



Anderson turned 15 months old on December 4th, so here is a little update on him.

Weight: 26 lbs (70%)
Height: 33 inches (90%)

Anderson's little personality has definitely blossomed these past few months, and he is a MESS!!  This child is already throwing temper tantrums like y'all wouldn't believe.  I mean, I don't remember his older two brothers acting like this...at least not this early on.  Jake and Walker definitely could talk more than Anderson at this stage, so I'm chalking it up to a lack of communication.  Whew!

So yes, Anderson has quite the temper.  He is also very stubborn and knows what he wants and doesn't stop until he gets it.  On the other hand, he can also be the sweetest, silliest little boy ever.  God definitely made Anderson my last for a reason!  Hahaha!

Anderson is all boy and loves balls (he calls them "da") and cars (he even makes the sound "zoom zoom"), and as you can tell by the picture above, the boy is a climber.  Anderson doesn't talk much, like I said, but he does say "ho, ho, ho" and he slaps his face (like on "Home Alone") and screams "Aaaaaaaaaaa!"  He is too much.  He also never walks any where any more- he runs.  Usually, he's either running after his brothers or running away from them, eitherway, he's pretty fast for a 15 month old.

No comments: