Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Toofies

 While this one is losing teeth...
 ...this one is trying to knock his teeth out.* 
...and this one just wants a few more teeth so he can eat some steak.

*The second we walked into my parents' condo at the beach last weekend, Walker went straight to the bathroom, tripped, and busted his mouth on the toilet.  I can't begin to explain how bad he was bleeding, and of course, we were the first ones there and the closest help was at least an hour or two away.  I was freaking out.  Luckily, I was able to get it to stop bleeding long enough to snap a picture and send it to our pediatrician.  How awesome is that?  The doctor called me and said that he should be fine but might lose his two front teeth. :(  Walker, of course, was thrilled at the thought of losing his teeth like his big brother.  Haha!  So far, though, there has been no visits from the tooth fairy for Walker and I pray it stays that way for at least another year. ;)

No comments: