Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anderson's 1st Birthday Bash at the Beach

 Jace, Walker, Ryleigh Kate (my cousin's daughter), Anderson, Jake, and Gracie
 My mom and dad join in.
 Anderson's smash cake.  I completely forgot to take a picture of the other cake, but it was really cute, too.
 Ryleigh Kate had to hold Anderson back. Ha!

 We had just gotten back from the beach and Anderson had missed his nap, so he is a little sleepy in these pictures.



 It didn't take him long to dig right in and LOVE it!  He fussed when I took the cake away. Ha!

 The cousins





 Chase busted the pinata open.
 Jace knocked it down.



Sorry for the blog hiatus.  Tyson left for Ireland last week for the UCF-Penn State game, and I threw myself a little pity party.  I was supposed to go on the trip to Ireland and my parents were going to keep the kids, but I had to cancel the trip once we received the cancer diagnosis.  My sister, cousin Christy, and several other friends offered to keep the boys, but I would have had to split the boys up and it just got to be too much trying to coordinate all 3 to go 3 different ways for 6 days.  I was so bummed to miss the trip of a lifetime, but I was more bummed at the reason I was missing it- stupid cancer.  

Fortunately, though, I got to spend the weekend with my family instead.  We all met up in St. Simons and celebrated Anderson's 1st birthday, watched football, and played at the beach.  Mom had just finished up her 4th round of chemo, so she felt pretty puny and wasn't able to do too much.  But as always, I'm just so thankful for that time together.  

I have a few more pictures to post, so check back soon!

No comments: